Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Cardiac Assessment

Yday I went for my Cardiac Assessment (Heart Ultrasound scan), Daddy and Mummy brought me to see the doctor. Doctor said the hole in my heart had closed but there is still a small gap. Doctor said he will have to see me in another 6mths' time. Daddy & Mummy is sad, coz when doing the Utlrasound, many tubes were attached to me and I had to drink a medicine that will make me sleep so when doing the test i'm sleeping will not move around. Hope the next time i do the test, everything is fine and no need to do the test anymore. Doctor recommended a jab (flu vaccine), Daddy and Mummy thinking that i'm in infant care, will fall sick easily so let me hv the jab. I didn't cry when jab. Mummy say i'm gd girl. Mummy was scared after the jab I will hv fever but the whole day I'm fine. Today early in the morning, Mummy touched me, my forehead was warm. Mummy temp me, is 37.9 quickly Mummy used a cool pad to paste on my forehead and gave me paracetamol. After 1hr I'm ok, fever no more. Late afternoon, Mummy and Daddy brought me out for shopping. So Happy, when back hm, bathe, drink milk and sleep for the day. :)


Cool pad on my forehead ~~~With Mummy at Sakae

No comments: