Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL !!

happy mothers day

Mummy is very lazy...long time never update my blog..Since Friday, I have been having fever off and on.. Doctor says might go up to 40degree high, as this was virus fever. Daddy and Mummy have been monitoring me very closely. Hope fever will go away soon. But don't worri, I am still veri active, playing and dancing at home. I have made a card for Mummy in school. This is my first card to Mummy. On the card were my messy hand prints..hehe.. Mummy was very happy when she saw the card. Mummy gave me a BIG hug. But now she is worried coz I'm having fever for the past 3 days, hope I will recover soon.

Front of the card ~ my messy hand prints


Inside of the card


p/s: wordings and drawings are all drawn by teachers. :)

No comments: