Friday, March 28, 2008

I'M 10TH MONTHS OLD!!

From 9mths to 10mths old, I have learnt to stand without support and drink water using straw...:) Now I can stand quite long without support. As usual today came from school and had my dinner. After one hr Mummy noticed that my neck hv some rashes patch. Mummy den told Daddy I have some rash patches on my neck. Daddy lifted up my t-shirt, to find that I have more rashes on my back, my tummy and my legs. Mummy quickly called the clinic, No one picked up the phone. Very fast, Daddy and Mummy changed me and rushed down to clinic. Waited for almost 2hrs, finally is my turn. Doctor said is due to food allergic. Mummy said I didn't eat any new food. Doctor advised Mummy to take note of wat I eat everyday and need to monitor a few days to see if the rashes comes back. When reached home, I had my milk and dozed off liao.. Very tired!! Zzzzzz

No comments: