Monday, March 31, 2008

MY WEEKEND

MY WEEKEND


29 March 08 ~ Saturday Outing ~ To Suntec ~

Changed liao...get ready to go out..Wait.. can I hv my tu tu...?? :)


Daddy & Mummy shopping, I got nothing to do.. so boring..


Found something to play...my water bottle...hehe


With Aunty Queen :)


With Mummy


Had dinner at Asia Kitchen, Uncle Stephen is feeding me.
Guess wat he feeding...nothing...Action Action only...haha

30 March 08 ~ SUNDAY ~ AT HOME ~

Heidi jie jie came to my hse, Mummy is trying hard to pic for us..
We juz don't look at Mummy, this is the best shot.. :p


In the afternoon, Tricia jie jie came.
My face looks scare or wan to cry??
Wait Wait...me haven't warm up...

Tricia jie jie playing with me..

Playing happily and Mummy disturb us to take pic again...


No comments: