Saturday, June 27, 2009

HEIDI TURNS 3!! & FUN TIME WITH SHANNEN





I was invited to Heidi's 3-year-old Birthday party which was held at FIDGETS. Remember my last Fidgets outing with Aloysius when I could only play at the under-2yrs old area. Now I can choose to play either side, have fun with all the big Jie Jie and Kor Kor with the bigger and more exciting slides etc... or stick to my old time favourite little playground...

FUN! FUN! FUN!... Look at me enjoying so happily... It was time for party time and we all gathered at the party room... Starting with group photo-taking session. I was very 'dao' lor... I didn't want to join Heidi and the gang for the photo taking.. That was why u couldn't find me in those photos below at all. :p


Then the very next moment... Hot disco music and bubbles!!! My favourite!!! Everybody went wild playing with the bubbles...

Check out one of the best family photos taken at this party!!! Keke...

It was then time for the cake-cutting session. We kids all sang our favourite Birthday song to Heidi. There were food and beverages exclusively for us kids (although some adults, including Mummy, pinched a bit here and there) - it was a wonderful spread of chicken nuggets, french fries, sandwiches and ice-cream desserts... Yummy!... Guess what!? Mummy couldn't take any pics of the kid's meals as the camera battery went flat... Blur Mummy forgot to charge the battery last night.... Sigh....

I could have played till Fidgets closed for the day... But it was time to go home for a rest (As there were more activities later in the day); poor Daddy & Mummy had a hard time coaxing me to go home... Keke...Auntie Shirley, thanks for inviting us to share this wonderful time... :)

FUN TIME WITH SHANNEN

Went to Shannen's hse right after my Ros class. Shannen shared her set of puzzles which both of us were enjoying playing with - all night long. We also played bowling together... Our mummies did show us the way bowling should be played... Shannen, however, would always go right in front of the pins and push them down instead... Haha... So funny!!! And they kept calling "Shannen play cheat!" and we all laughed out heartily...

Taking pictures was fun too... Whenever Mummy said "Hug Shannen", I would quickly grab Shannen's neck and give a big generous smile... But Mummy felt that my smile was a bit too 'over' liao... Keke...



When we left Shannen's hse, I slept in the car on my way home...ZZZZzzzzzz.....

No comments: