Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AM I READY???


Oops!.. I woke up early in the morning to find that my diaper had "over-flowed". My pants were damp. I kept telling Mummy "Pamper heavy, change". Mummy was about to change a new diaper for me before she realized that my legs were still reeking of urine and decided to give me a quick wash. While in the bathroom, I told Mummy that I wanted to sit on the toilet bowl. So she thought for a second and carried me up, hoping that I could start to learn using the toilet bowl. And I did pass lots of urine when Mummy asked me to give it a try... She was so excited and kept praising me. :) When we reached school, Mummy excitedly told Teacher Agnes abt it. Teacher Agnes also shared with Mummy that they would let us sit on the toilet bowl two times a day so that we would get used to it eventually. Juz now after dinner, before I started my shower, Mummy removed my diaper and asked me if I wanted to pass urine? And I said yes. Again I passed urine using the toilet bowl... Mummy was very happy lor.. :)

No comments: