Sunday, July 26, 2009

ZHIQI BABY SHOWER




Mummy carrying Baby ZhiQi

Let me introduce Baby ZhiQi 祉圻..She is JunQi kor kor's mei mei.. She’s so cute with big round eyes!! But I was actually more interested with the toys rather than mei mei herself… Hehe... So you could see that there were no pictures of me with Baby ZhiQi at all... Talking about that happy day, I realized that there were so many people the moment when I stepped into the hse... I quickly cuddled up Mummy’s neck very tightly where she had to carry me instead… I always needed some time to get myself warmed up mah... I soon felt more comfortable after a short while and came down to play… I saw Raine Jie Jie playing puzzles and also started to join in the fun too…!!!



Mummy was busy taking photos with her camera… I thought she could also take my photos too when I tried to pose in front of her… Mummy excitedly said "Ok, Hazel, go shoulder Daddy" I quickly hugged Daddy's shoulder and gave a happy smile... ~Snap~Snap~ Then I hugged Mummy too... I really love taking photos with Daddy and Mummy...

No comments: