Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Auntie Wendy!!!

Shannen and I were having lots of fun playing with the drum...!!! Wahahaha...!!! :)

We are celebrating Auntie Wendy's birthday and Mummy had specially ordered an "Udon-lookalike" birthday cake for her - its so nice-looking!!! The eggs and vegetables are all made of jelly. As for the taste of the cake, well... its ok lah...

The candles were lit up and we were ready to sing birthday songs... When I started to sing the first sentence... Ummm... I suddenly realized that the other were not singing along with me... I stopped as I thought I should wait for the rest. Then the singing started, and I quickly followed suit. I was very excited and had wanted to blow the candles and cut the cake as if I was celebrating my birthday... Hehe... Well... That's me - Hazel Lee!!



Mummy had uploaded the video of us singing the birthday song. We had a "mystery" guest with us... It's Heidi Jiejie who came over and play with us... When Mummy asked Heidi jie jie to join us with the birthday celebration, she didn't seem interested. But guess wat she did then..??? Hehe... She had actually climbed up the sofa and had been peeping behind us... Keke... So cuteeeee!

No comments: