Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday~Lucas & Marcus~

It was a great party!!! There was a 'Magic' show, even though I did not really enjoy much myself. I felt that the whole show was too loud. All the Jie Jie and Kor kor would scream and shout every time the Magician Uncle (in red) performed his funny tricks, and the whole place would be so noisy and loud... I had to ask Daddy to bring me out of the party room in order to get away from the noise. Perhaps this was my first time. I'll try to join in the fun the next time.

After the magic show, there were another two events -

1) There was hand painting... You would have to queue up to get your hand nicely painted... When it was Inez Jie Jie's turn, she had requested for a flower paint which she liked it so much after it was done... While waiting for my turn, Mummy had asked me if I wanted to have my hand painted as well... Of cos, I replied "Yes" (out of curiosity) but when it was my turn... I backed out... cos I was shy mah.. Hehe... :)


2) And there was Balloon sculpting... All of us had to queue to get our own balloons... I was rather impatient to get my hands on the balloons and I kept asking Mummy for it, but it didn't help and I had to join the queue. Finally, when it was my turn, I then requested for a flower balloon. As for Natalie, look!!! She had got a bear balloon... :) And we were walking around with our balloons happily. Guess we had found our enjoyment as well :)

Thanks~! Auntie Shihlin for inviting me to Lucas Kor Kor's and Marcus Di Di's birthday party celebration. :)

No comments: