Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!


Mummy has bought this whole lot of treat boxes for my classmates. There are several stuff: a cup, a box of crayons, a tattoo sticker and a mini activity book. Mummy added a pack of mini gummy bears sweets in the box. Look at the treat boxes - aren't they nice?? Hehe... Interested?! Check it out at "Party in a bag". It certainly makes a nice and budget gift for any party. :)

Parents are invited to contribute nice food (pot luck) on this special day. Mummy chose to make sandwiches for us... And I do like Salmon Mayo sandwich. :)

My presents!!!


Our dress code for school today party is "International Traditions". This cute little Korean dress which I was wearing belongs to Heidi jie jie. Thank you, Auntie Shirley for offering to lend me this dress :)

The orange bear bottle I'm posing with - it's a gift from Aunite XueBing... Thank u...!


Wishing all a Happy Children's Day!!! Thanks for all the presents from my friends and teachers. :)

No comments: