Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's a Great Day!!

Early in the morning, I could hear "Go Hazel's hse, go Hazel's hse.." It was Heidi jie jie. She kept asking her mummy (Auntie Shirley) to let her come over to my house coz she wanted to play with me... Hehe... My drum set has always been a very good entertainment toy for all my friends. Everyone would play with this drum set but Mummy finds it a bit too noisy... :)

After Heidi jie jie had left, I had another little friend coming to my house... See I'm very fully booked during wkend.. hehe.. It's shannen.. Daddy had got this nice writing table and chairs for me at Tampines IKEA. It was an order by Mummy to tell Daddy to get them while I was attending my Ros Class. Hehe... Mummy likes this table and chairs very much... Look at me and Shannen, we were enjoying our drawings on this little pinky table...

No comments: