Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ME & JUNQI KOR KOR AT FIDGETS

Its FIDGETS again!!... Hehe... Fun! Fun! Fun! Today was Teacher's Day and yes... it's a school holiday for many kids, as the place was very crowded indeed... Well... It didn't stop me from joining in the fun at all...

Just take a look at me and JunQi kor kor... We were having so much fun... JunQi was a little reserved coz it was his first time here anyway... But he warmed up very soon and joined in the fun too... He would choose and play with those stuff which he felt more comfortable with, while I would go all over the place to try out almost everything... Keke...


The slide has always been my favourite... There is this pretty steep slide which I thought I should be accompanied by Daddy to slide down. After a few rounds, I then tried to slide down on my own, but fell on my face and knocked on my lips halfway down the slide. My lips did bleed a bit but quickly stopped after a few mouthfuls of water. And I almost immediately asked Daddy to play the slide with me again... Keke...




Guess who I met there??? My ex-classmate Joelle... She was 'cool' though and didn't really play together with me. I wonder what could be on her mind??? Nevertheless, she was also enjoying herself and both of us did 'hug hug' each other before we left the place... :)

I was playing happily all along until I noticed that my 'gang' was nowhere in sight. Instantly, I cried out for them. To my relief, I saw Uncle Kenneth and the next moment, Daddy came along and brought me over to join JunQi kor kor who had gone over to play at Little Fidgets - a mini playground for kids below 2yrs old. The slide at Little Fidgets was fun too, and it's juz nice for us cos it's not too steep. We could slide down on our own so many times that Mummy even lost count liao... :) Watch us...



After 2hrs of playing, it was time for lunch and we left and headed to Lot1. Upon arrival, this 'car car' caught our attention. Both JunQi kor kor and I quickly hopped into the car, waiting for Auntie Pheng to put in a dollar coin and get the car moving. Thks a lot !!! Auntie Pheng...


What an enjoyable day with JunQi kor kor!!! I'm sure played too much for the whole afternoon and easily dozed off in the car on my way back home... :)

No comments: