Sunday, August 30, 2009

SWIMMING & BBQ

Today was a long rainy day, we were going to a BBQ party at Auntie SL's hse (Marcus' mummy). The weather was quite cold, Mummy thought that there probably would not be any swimming session, and so we set off without my swim gear.

When we reached Auntie SL's hse, Auntie Kelly (Natalie & Ashley's mummy) said "OK... No rain liao; let's all go for a swim." Oops... I had no swim gear. No worries, Auntie SL lent me Lucas kor kor's old swim wear so that I could join in the fun with the rest. Hehe....Hurray~! Me got to play the water slide again.....

Look at me wearing Lucas kor kor's swim suit.. It fits so well :) Tks Auntie SL for saving my day. This is really my favourite water playground...

My friends all enjoyed very much in the pool too!!!


And this is Auntie Kelly. While all Daddies and the little kids were swimming, she was busy cooking the food... Mummy also helped out a bit lah... Tat probably explained for only a few photos of our swimming session.

At nite while we were enjoying the food, Mummy forgot to bring the camera down as she left it in Auntie SL's hse. So no photos again.... Sigh... :(

No comments: