Sunday, August 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE & BIG AUNT!!

Happy Birthday to Singapore!!! See Mummy and me in red and white.. We were ready to set off... To Where??... No... Not NDP. We’re going to Big Aunt's house cos it was her birthday and we had lots of fun playing with their newly bought WII games… It was great fun for all of us!!!

大姑丈 grabbed his golden chance to hug and get closed to me while we were playing WII together (coz I’ve always been very ‘dao’ and don’t really let him get close to me.)


We went for a swim too. It was my little cousin Jackie’s first time in the pool. He was already very nervous and when I accidentally threw the water gun and hit him, he started crying out loud almost immediately. But it only took him a while to quickly settle down and get used to the water around him... Well... He is, after all, a boy mah... Can get over very fast... Hehe...



It was time to sing my favourite birthday songs and cut birthday cake... Everyone asked me to sing; it did make me a bit shy leh... And though I sang the songs very softly, I was really quick to blow the candles and cut the cake... Haha...

Indeed, we had a really wonderful day at 大姑's house. On our way home in the car, I had gone ZZZzzzzzz liao...

No comments: