Saturday, August 1, 2009

FIREWORKS!!!







After our dinner with Aloysius & his family, we went straight to catch the fireworks display show. Actually, it was the adults’ plan and I was not aware of the plan, but I still happily followed along. We headed back to Peninsula Plaza where we parked our cars. Actually, I forgot to mention that we had earlier sat and took a lift together in our own car up to its top level carpark... Wow!!! A car lift... (It was our first time for the Lee family!!! Hehe!!!) Well... It seemed to be a little known fact that the location would be an ideal spot for viewing the Fireworks display bcos of its unblocked view. We only waited for about 10mins when suddenly, the fireworks started with its first shining light and loud “booming” sound. Daddy quickly carried me up and Mummy excitedly took some videos of the fireworks. Actually, I didn't enjoy the fireworks at all. Think I was not used to the loud sounds. In fact, I kept silent and hugged Daddy very tightly during the whole fireworks display session.

Mummy realized that and felt bad about it, so she hugged me during our way back home. Mummy then asked me: "U like fireworks?" I replied: "NO! I don’t like loud sound." Nevertheless, Mummy did upload the videos for those who may wish to view the fireworks... :) Mummy had then assured me that she would only bring me to see the fireworks whenever I’m ‘ready’... :p

No comments: