Friday, August 28, 2009

GIFTS FOR MY TEACHERS

Mummy had been cracking her head; she's been thinking of getting a nice gift for my teachers on this coming Teacher's Day... Finally, she decided to make some bookmarks which I probably could help out as well.

Firstly, I posed with my own writing board, with the words "Happy Teacher's Day" written on it by Daddy, for Mummy to take a picture. Sounded easy but Mummy did had a very hard time taking one nice shot as I either kept moving about or my smile was not right... Hehe... Finally, we managed to take one shot which we decided was the best... Keke... That photo was for the making of the bookmarks... And I pasted my photo on each of the flower-shaped bookmarks. Mummy had to adjust the photo as I did not always paste it at the exact spot. As for the bookmark strings, they were all tied by Mummy.. :)



See, all done... Nice ??? hehe

We had planned to give all the bookmarks to all my teachers today as school will be closed on the following Monday and Tuesday. Mummy had asked me to give the bookmarks to every teacher but at that time, I only gave the bookmarks to 刘老师... She is my favourite Chinese teacher... Hehe...

Thank you all of my Teachers for the love and care... "Happy Teacher's Day"

No comments: