Sunday, February 10, 2008

新年快乐

新年快乐~恭喜发财

These few days had been very busy..Didn't go many places but still very busy. hehe. Before CNY, Daddy and Mummy were busy spring cleaning the house. Me leh.. nothing to do, juz sleep, drink & play...keke :p Enjoyed my holiday, wat a long long holiday tomolo have to go back to school liao. Mummy had taken many pics during the CNY home visiting. I was a bit cranky lor; don't let ppl to carry me. Only selected ppl can carry me only hor....hehe

First~跟大家拜个年*恭喜发财* :)


初一 we went to 姨婆 house….(father's side)


初二 went to Great Grandma's hse (mom's side), very cranky. 姨婆 carry me, I cry out loud. :(

But when take angbao very happy... :) showing off...


After that we went to Trina's house, she now very big size..younger than me but bigger size than me. See us enjoying our teething stuffs... bite & bite.... hehe


初三 went to carrefour, Daddy, Mummy and S&Q Uncle Auntie do some marketing for steamboat gathering at our house. Mummy didn't take any pics at night coz very bz talking and taking care of me. :)

初四 went to 外公's hse, took quite awhile den can carry me to take this pic...:p

We set off to Keifer's kor kor house.. Wah..! his house got alots of toys..I only played some of it.. saw a see-saw, Mummy let me sit on it.. is fun... :)

After that went to Auntie Pheng's house, play with JunQi kor kor.
JunQi kor kor took a pic with Mummy making funny face.. hehe
Auntie Pheng took this pics... nice hor... I'm smiling... :)


After Auntie Pheng's house, went to 叔公's house.

No comments: