Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY & MY NEW SHOES

Card for My Dear Daddy~of coz assisted by teacher, I only contributed my messy hand print..hehe...but Daddy loves my card alot.. :)


Teacher Vicky has recommended good walking shoes (From Clarks) to Mummy as I am able to starting walking on my own. She mentioned that they will be good for my feet coz my feet will be carefully measured to get the correct shoe size. Mummy told Daddy that there’s a Clarks boutique at Vivo City, as seen from a magazine. So, right after my lunch, we set off to Vivo City. You should see the number of cars queuing to go into the carpark. We waited about 10mins before we finally managed to get into the car park. As Daddy was about to start his parking lot search… Aha! Right in front of us, a car was coming out from its parking lot. So lucky!!! No need to do merry-go-round finding for a parking lot. Daddy said: “This is pure skill…” But Mummy and I were thinking in our heart: “Pure Luck!! Keke…” Mummy recalled that the Clarks boutique should be at Level 2. So once in the shopping mall, we started searching around but did not have any luck. We tried the shopping mall directory but it did not indicate Clarks boutique at all. Feeling lost, Mummy then went into MotherCare and asked the sales person for directions. Oops!! The Clarks boutique should be at HarbourFront Centre Level 1 instead. Mummy was so blur. Daddy said: “Alamak!!! Location & level all wrong”. We immediately headed for HarbourFront Centre and bought a nice pair of shoes for me. They are pretty but a bit expensive lor…hehe… Well… My feet are very precious hor…keke; at least, that’s what Daddy and Mummy feel.

I didn’t like the feeling when Mummy put on the shoes for me. I would make noises and point at the shoes whenever Mummy made me walk. It took quite awhile for me to get used to wearing the shoes. As usual, Mummy took a video of me walking at Vivo City with my new shoes on…:)



No comments: