Saturday, June 7, 2008

MY SUNDAY

MY SATURDAY..

Its a rainy Saturday... After my lunch, Daddy & Mummy brought me out for shopping. We went to Marine Sq. At Kiddy Palace, Mummy spotted the swim wear section. She was veri excited and rushed to look for a nice suit. Choose and choose, finally got one pink thermal swim suit for me, Size 2. Keke... This swim suit looked thick and Mummy was worried that it might be too warm for me. Mummy now hopes that when I do get into the water with this suit, everything will be juz nice for me.




In the late afternoon, I had my afternoon nap. When I woke up looking blur blur, it took me some time to realize that we were at Suntec Carrefour. And guess who we met?? Hehe... Its Tristan kor kor!!! Tristan kor kor was very happy playing with his new toy. Later in the evening, we went to Tristan kor kor's hse for dinner. At first when we stepped into the house, Mummy was very scared that I would cling onto her like "koala bear" again. Mummy tried to distract me and put me down. I made a bit of noise. Mummy said "its ok... its ok... go play with Tristan kor kor". I saw Tristan kor kor bringing a stacking toy out to play. I walked over and started to play with him and his toy. Mummy was so happy cos she knew she could finally relax and take a short break. Hehe!! I played, walked ard the hse and danced whenever I hear any nice music. Mummy was indeed 'SUPER' happy to see me enjoying myself. She really hoped that I would always keep it this way instead of clinging to her like "koala bear" again. Hmm...like that hv to see my mood lor...keke

Thank you Tristan kor kor for sharing the toys and played with me.
.:)


No comments: