Sunday, June 29, 2008

VENICE 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY

VENICE 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY

When I woke up from my afternoon nap, I saw Aunty Q & Uncle S. Well… I was not veri friendly, though. Aunty Q wanted to carry and play with me but whenever she came close and tried to touch me, I would cry and not let her do so. After Aunty Q & Uncle S had left, Mummy was not happy and said “Hazel… Hazel… If you are going to be like that whenever Aunty Q & Uncle S are here, sooner or later they will not be coming to see you anymore… you know?!".....Mummy found that my ‘separation anxiety’ was getting too long a period. Mummy had ever watched a program saying that some baby will have such ‘separation anxiety’ till they reach 18mths old. Mummy was concerned; so she always has been hoping that this will go off soon.

There’s a birthday party today… Yuppee!!! Today was Venice Jie Jie two years old birthday party celebration. Wah!!! No kidding; she really has lots of toys. Once Mummy put me down onto the floor, I started to play the toy puzzles. Her house was so cooling coz it has air-conditioner in her living room. Daddy started to regret again… Sigh… Ummm... NO!!! I meant Daddy stared at Mummy; well… you should know the rest of this old air-con story… HAHAHA!!!

Mummy watched me playing and walking around freely at Venice Jie Jie’s hse. She always wondered why I didn’t do that in our house whenever friends drop by. I would always stick to Daddy & Mummy and not want anyone to touch or come near me. This may be a sign of a need to bring me out to ‘socialize’ more often. Keke!!!

Taking pics with kids, parents are forever ready and the kids juz can't focus..
~With Aunty Gina and Venice jie jie~


Mummy with Venice jie jie and JunQi kor kor



Playing with Venice jie jie ~pics grabbed from venice's site..keke


Look at me..playing happily :)

With Mummy

With Daddy


With Venice & family :) ~haha~ see my wet looked hair, I juz finished my milk. I used lots of energy to drink my milk one hor..*sweating*..keke


Aunty Gina, Aunty Violet & Aunty Pheng

No comments: