Friday, June 6, 2008

PACIFIER NO MORE

PACIFIER NO MORE


On my birthday, Teacher Vicky returned my pacifier to Mummy. Teacher Vicky said I no longer needed it. Mummy was very surprised coz at home I was still sucking it happily at home...Hehe So Mummy decided to give it a try. At that nite, as usual, I rolled and tossed all over my mattress before I fell asleep. Mummy was looking at me, she's afraid that I will take even longer time to sleep. After awhile Mummy peeped at me, I had closed my eyes liao, ZZzzzzz. Mummy was very happy, I had managed to doze off without my pacifier. hehe... So Mummy continued not to give me. It's been at least one week, since I had last seen my pacifier. Well...I don't know where Mummy put my pacifier now. Mummy must hv kept it somewhere as she dare not throw away, scared one day I may suddenly want it. Keke Mummy wanted to wait for awhile before she will decide to throw the pacifier away. I am now a big girl liao... Pacifier No More!!!

No comments: