Saturday, September 6, 2008

LIONEL & ADELLE PARTY AT KFC

LIONEL & ADELLE PARTY AT KFC



Lionel and Adelle are indeed a pair of lovely siblings. They would always play together and during the cutting cake session, they kissed each other. Isn’t that sweet!!! As for me, I grabbed some balloons and started having fun too; bouncing the balloons off between Auntie Q’s head and mine. What a lot of fun!!!




There’s a mini playground for the kids; and I was really enjoying myself playing the slide. Daddy and Mummy were so scared that I would fall down. Well… I didn’t care at all…. I kept climbing up and down the slide so many times that Daddy & Mummy almost ran out of energy and they eventually decided to take turns to watch over me. I actually didn’t want to leave at all when it was time to go; I got cranky and started crying. Daddy and Mummy first thought it’s my milk feeding time but after drinking my milk, I remained cranky. Anyway Daddy and Mummy set off for Plaza Sing when we reached Plaza Sing, I was “KO”; too tired after all the fun at KFC.


No comments: