Sunday, September 7, 2008

LAPTOP & OUTING WITH ALOYSIUS & JOELLE



I had my nap at 12pm and slept for a whole 2hrs. It was then time for my porridge lunch. I noticed that Daddy was not at home; he sneaked out for his soccer game while I was sleeping. Mummy wanted to prepare the porridge for me so she put me in my high chair. I thought that Mummy was too slow and I soon started to make noises again~! Mummy could not concentrate on her cooking, hence she let me play her laptop just to keep me quiet. Hehe!!! I tried my hands on the keyboard and also played with the mouse. That was only part of the whole plan; Mummy was actually finding some ways to get rid of her laptop, so she used me as the scapegoat. Well… It did not really work out as planned cos I am such a gentle little kid.


I met up with Aloysius, and one of my other school buddies, Joelle, in the afternoon. Mummy likes Joelle with her pretty curly long hair and she would always mention that she’s looking forward to me having my long hair so that she can help me tie them up. Hehe… (ya ya.. wait wait.. My hair is growing steadily). Later in the evening, we had “Ramen” for dinner, and me, that was the first time I fed myself with MY OWN HANDS!!! Hahaha!!! It was all thanks to Joelle’s mummy who let Joelle feed herself with both her own hands and sometimes a spoon as well. Joelle’s mummy did highlight that we kids would get dirty, so the parents would just have to clean up after every meal. Aloysius and I followed suit, and we really enjoyed ourselves too. Keke! After the dinner, Aloysius went home early cos his sleeping time was usually earlier than me and Joelle who were still full of energy. We went to play car rides which I remembered that I had played the same car ride with Tristan kor kor before. When it was time to go home, I got cranky cos I wanted to carry on playing. Guess Mummy & Daddy were quite disappointed with me again. Sigh… No choice. I am still a kid and I always like to have fun.


No comments: