Saturday, September 13, 2008

My first passport and Marcus 1st BIRTHDAY




Early in the morning, right after I had my milk. Mummy quickly changed me as we prepared to go out. Oops!!! I poo-pooed. Mummy and Daddy then quickly cleaned up the mess and changed my diapers again. I guess we were gonna be late for some appointment as Daddy drove very fast even though it was raining. I wonder where exactly are we heading? The car then stopped and I guessed that we had reached our destination. We met up with Uncle S who helped us get a queue number while Daddy was parking his car. Wow!!! Inside the building, there were so many people. I spotted Auntie Q and we all waited for about 15 minutes before our numbers were called. At the designated counter, Daddy checked the paper documents while Mummy asked me to lift up my head to say “Hello” to an Auntie in a black jacket. Mummy then showed me a book, which has my photo inside. Mummy said to me: “Hazel, this is your Passport”. Haha!!! Finally… I can now travel overseas. Now that my passport is ready, let’s see when Mummy is “ready” to bring me out of Singapore. Wahaha!


I was invited to my classmate Marcus’s 1st birthday party celebration today. The party was held at a very nice place – the function room with full glass windows at all sides. You could actually see the swimming pool around the function room. I enjoyed myself at the party, playing the balloons with another of my classmate Joelle. We played climbing up and down the chairs too. We also kept walking around the room and Mummy was as usual afraid that I would knock my head at the edge of the tables and so she followed me wherever I went. I could sense that Mummy was tired catching me but I couldn’t stop enjoying myself too. Hehe!




There were two long tables of buffet food for the guests and not forgetting the babies and toddlers, Marcus’s mummy cooked special porridge as well!! The other mummies really appreciated the porridge which saved them the time and efforts. Yummy!!! The porridge was filled with fish, carrot and broccoli.


No comments: