Saturday, September 20, 2008

PTM & JUNQI 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY





Today was PTM – Parent Teachers Meeting day. In fact, this PTM seemed more like PFM – Parent Friends Meeting day. I was running about, climbing up and down the chairs again; playing and taking photos with my friends. Then there was one moment when I went “missing”. Daddy was busy eating and Mummy was packing my bottle into my bag and both of them didn’t notice that I had walked away from their sight. Anyway, it didn’t take them too long to realize that as I also couldn’t have run far off. Thereafter, Daddy & Mummy would watch me very closely. Hehe...



The purpose of this Meeting was to allow my teacher-in-charge to share and update Daddy & Mummy on my development and progress in school. This would also give my parents a better understanding on what I have learnt in school. In addition, the school had prepared each individual Portfolio for every kid. As for mine, it had photos of me participating in the daily school activities and the art works I had done. Check out my portfolio which Mummy has uploaded on my blog as a slideshow.




JUNQI'S 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY CELEBRATION




After the busy morning, we headed back home for a “power” nap before setting off for JunQi Kor Kor’s 3rd birthday party celebration at his house. For this year, his birthday theme was “Thomas & Friends” as he had a big “Thomas & Friends” birthday banner. I was busying playing with toys and was as usual snatching toys from the little friends who were there for the celebration. I thought I was naughty again as Mummy had kept reminding me to share toys with others. Mummy almost wanted to give up liao. Guess I have to try harder the next time. When it was the cake cutting session, Aunty Pheng brought out the chocolate ice-cream cake and a “Thomas & Friends” jelly. All the kids gathered together excitedly and waited the candles to be lit up before we sang the classic Birthday song to JunQi Kor Kor and blew out the candles together. I had a slight cough, so no ice-cream cake for me, but Mummy did let me have some of the jelly. Yummy! Nice~nice~!

No comments: