Saturday, November 22, 2008

18MTHS JAB & COUSIN JACKIE





Today went for my 18mths jab. Here’s a photo of my favourite doctor – Dr Chan, at his Dawson place clinic.

My latest growth chart:


Weight : 11.5kg
Height : 79cm (Not very accurate, coz I was wearing my shoes)
Head Circumference : 46.5cm

After we left the clinic, we headed to Tiong Bahru plaza for Long John Silver breakfast. That’s Daddy and Mummy favourite breakfast. But not for me as yet... No worries; Mummy had prepared my favourite bread for me. :)

This picture was taken at Tiong Bahru, Mummy felt that I look a lot like Daddy in these few pictures. Hmmm.... Do I really look like Daddy??


In the afternoon, little Cousin Jackie came to my house... Mummy decided to hand-me-down my rocker swing chair to Jackie since I was no longer using it. Jackie felt so comfortable sitting on it. I sayang Jackie and shared my toys to him. I am a good jie jie rite?? hehe!

No comments: