Sunday, November 16, 2008

YUTONG JIE JIE IN HOUSE!




Heard "Hello~~!" It's Aunty Cynthia and Yutong Jie Jie at my doorstep. I had a great time playing with Yutong Jie Jie and we were laughing happily all the while. We had lunch together at home when Mummy and Aunty Cynthia had decided to go shopping at IMM Jurong. Mummy was so excited; she quickly packed my bag and off we went. While in the car, Mummy realized that she forgot to pack my milk powder. Aiyo!!! I could not believe it… No milk after my nap… Blur Mummy… No choice, Mummy had to feed me bread instead lor...

We were going for early dinner (coz no Milk for me..hehe) at "Aji Sen Ramen" restaurant. However, before the dinner started, I was making noise as I had been eyeing at the car ride. Daddy & Mummy took some time to make me sit down to have my dinner. Right after our dinner, me and Yutong Jie Jie quickly rushed to play the car ride… and both us enjoyed the car ride very much.... :)

No comments: