Friday, November 21, 2008

ZOUK OUT AT JOELLE'S HOUSE!!

We, the daddies, mummies and the kiddies all met up to have frog porridge for dinner right after school. Mummy was too busy feeding me, so no photos were taken at the restaurant. I got cheeky after a while; kept climbing up and down the chair. When we were about to leave the restaurant, I got cranky as I still wanted to continue playing the chair. After a hopeless struggle Mummy carried me out of the restaurant. It was Friday night and the daddies and mummies didn't feel like ending the night so early, so we all popped over to Joelle's house for a drink & chat. Wah~! Joelle has soooooo many toys... Look at the pics... We were so joyful playing with them...



Look at Marcus....he is soooo cuteeee! hehe...He was drinking orange juice.. Cute right?? hehe

No comments: