Sunday, November 2, 2008

LITTLE SWIMMERS



Guess who I met at the swimming pool today? It was Ysabelle jie jie!!! We used to be in the same class, but she is now my senior as she has been promoted to Zion Kids gang. I am still Zion Babies gang. We are very happy to see each other; we will hug each other whenever we meet in school.


This time I could walk in the pool without the float, Daddy will look after me coz I was still not very steady. Tell you something… I like the play slide (by the poolside) so much. After Daddy slide me down a few times, I started to be more daring and wanted to climb up the stairs myself. I even tried to stand on my own at the top of the slide but Daddy and Mummy were so afraid that I would fall and hurt myself. I didn't listen to them, so Daddy had no choice but to carry me away safely. I cried out loud!!! I really liked to play the slide but Mummy kept telling me "Cannot!" and showed me the notice board which clearly stated "for 2yrs to 12 yrs only". Guess I just have to wait a while more before I can go up alone. Mummy suggested that if I do want to play, I must let Daddy hold me; if not, I will not have the swimming session again. Think I better be good.

No comments: