Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!




It's Halloween Night!! I didn't go home right after school. Instead, Daddy and Mummy brought me out to meet up with my classmates (with their Daddies and Mummies, of cos…) for dinner. Hurray!!! The adults were all busy eating and chatting among themselves; but not forgetting feeding us kids as well. Lucas kor kor often came over to my seat and played with me. (Marcus is my classmate, and Lucas is Marcus's kor kor…)


After my dinner, we kids sat in our own chairs for almost 02hrs before we all finally could come down and play… We were happily playing; jumping up and down the sofa. When it was time to go home, I got cranky again; I didn't want Mummy or Daddy to carry me and insisted on walking on my own. Everyone was tired, and wanted to go home except myself who still wanted to carry on playing, but anyway I did not have my way, so we were then on our way home. Mummy told me that we shall have another such gathering soon. I am now looking forward to that day.............

No comments: