Saturday, October 25, 2008

ARRIVAL OF BABY ANTHEA




Baby Anthea had arrived on 20 October 2008. For your info, Baby Anthea is Tristan kor kor's mei mei. We could only visit her today cos Daddy and Mummy were not free during the weekdays.

Before we actually set off to visit baby Anthea, Mummy took out a hair band and a pair of sunglasses and put them on for me. At first I was very interested and would keep admiring myself in the mirror. But, it lasted only for a while and I started to remove all the things. hehe!


When we arrived at their place, Baby Anthea was just going to have her milk. Anyway, we could not really play with her cos she is still young. So in the end, Mummy was busy chatting with Auntie Stella and I was busy playing with Tristan kor kor. Nevertheless, I am really looking forward to Baby Anthea’s shower party.



No comments: