Friday, October 3, 2008

GREAT-GRANDMA IN TOWN!!!




Knock~knock~! Mummy opened the main door and excitedly said "Hazel, it's Great-Grandma". I looked at her and pointed at her. Mummy then opened the gate and Great-Grandma, who quickly stepped in, asked "Can I carry u?". Hmm... Without second thougths, I opened out my arms for her. Mummy was indeed very surprised. Guess that I could still remember the days she took care of me when I was juz a small baby. (She had gone back to the States when I was only 05 months old.) We had a wonderful day. We had dinner at "Aji Teh" restaurant at Taka again. hehe... Great-Grandma enjoyed the food very much.



Another surprise!.. I actually let my "Jiu Jiu" to carry me too. Think my mood was super good. Wahaha!... I normally do not let anyone else (Except Daddy & Mummy) to carry me one hor... I'm veri "DAO" one. Daddy & Mummy were unusually relaxed for the day as they had two extra helpers. However, I still did not want to hold their hands and walk together. And the same thing happened all over again; I cried when I was not allowed to walk freely on my own. Mummy has been trying to resolve this new problem - how to make me hold her hand while walking.?!



I made a new friend while window shopping. This little friend was younger than me; she juz turned 1yr old but she looked almost or even bigger size than me. hehe...!

No comments: