Sunday, October 26, 2008

MY 1st CYCLING EXPERIENCE



Daddy and Mummy were wondering where to go today. Swimming or shopping?? Uncle Mervyn smsed Mummy ~ “Wanna go swimming or cycling?” Mummy and Daddy then decided to go cycling with Uncle Mervyn & Tristan kor kor. We set off at 5:30pm, it’s a fine weather. As this was my first time on a bicycle, I shared the ride with Daddy; it was really fun. During the ride, I could recognize dog when I saw one and I called out “woof~woof~” to let Daddy know.




Halfway through the ride, we had stopped for a rest. Mummy & Daddy brought me to the sand, but I didn’t like it. I kept saying “抱 抱” to tell Daddy and Mummy to carry me instead. Daddy and Mummy thought that perhaps it was my first touch of the sand and wasn’t used to it. Nevertheless, we had some photo taking on the beach…hehe~!

No comments: