Sunday, October 12, 2008

ENRICHMENT CLASS & FIDGETS





I went for a trial enrichment class at Brainy Child Montessori. The class was catered to a maximum of 6 students (That was not a big class which should be better for each and everyone of us in that class). Overall, the class was not bad. We danced, we jumped, and there was story telling time, and we were doing some collages as well... This one and half hour trial class cost Mummy $30. At first Mummy could still handle me; but after I have warmed up, I started to play on my own while they were singing, dancing and jumping together; I didn't want to join in their fun at all. I kept going to the shelves and taking the things down to play. Mummy was veri angry and exhausted as she had to try very hard to tame me for the last 30 minutes. Hence, Mummy decided to wait for me to be ready before signing up for this class; perhaps when I am turning 2... Guess I was not ready yet:p


FIDGETS


Welcome to FIDGETS! This is a really fun place with playballs, mini cars and many many more... It is located at Turf Club. As I'm under 2yrs old, the entrance fees for me will be $8 and I can play till the place closes at 6pm. This place was recommended by Aunty Michelle aka Aloysius's Mummy. Mummy and Aunty Michelle went ahead with full body massage, leaving the Daddies to take care of the kids, so Daddy had to take care of me when I was playing. When Mummy was done with her massage, she came to look for me. Guess what?! I continued playing and did not realize that she was back! Later in the evening, we went for dinner; me and Aloysius were yawning all the way as we were really tired after all the fun at Fidgets! :)

No comments: