Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!





When I woke up this morning, Daddy & Mummy wished me "Happy Children's Day!!" Hehe.. I'm having a cough; so now on antibiotic. Don't worri about me, I'm still veri active, playing in the house happily. After my shower, Daddy wrapped me up in my towel. Nowadays everytime after my bath, Daddy would wrap me up like that... Cute right!?...*giggles*


We went dinner with Auntie Q & Uncle S. Mummy told Auntie Q that I'm a Ramen lover. She then brought us to a restaurant at Takashimaya basement, near the foodcourt. It's called "Aji Tei". Mummy liked the restaurant as it was not very crowded. Daddy ordered the kid's meal and a "white fish in hot plate" for me. My poor Daddy juz had surgery for removal of his wisdom teeth and could not really eat at all; so he was busy feeding me. I ate a lot. Hehe!!! This meal was a wonderful treat from Auntie Q. Thanks Auntie Q, *MuAcK*



After dinner we went shopping. Mummy had wanted to buy a toy for me but I was excitedly running all around the shopping mall. Mummy & Daddy were busy watching over me. Hence, in the end, they nvr really had the time to get a toy for me. :p

That was how I spent my Children's Day.

"The End" - it's one of my fav statements these days...

No comments: