Thursday, January 24, 2008

AT SCHOOL

Yesterday Daddy & Mummy came to fetch me as usual. I was sitting on the mat playing and biting a toy . So many toys on the mat. Mummy got excited again; asked Teacher Rovena to help take some pics of me because my principal was around at that time. There is a school rule that parents are not allowed into the school compound. Teacher Rovena is a very nice lady, she always teaches Mummy good advices and tips on motherhood. She recommends body cream that is good for babies, websites about babies and many many....She has a son, named Adriel - same birthday as me, also in the same school. Me and Adriel are 28May baby. :) Adriel is already teething...oh no...Mummy says my gum shows no sign of teething yet. So guess have to wait lor... keke...





See my shocking face...?! hehe... I was enjoying tasting one nice toy when Daddy & Mummy came. Oops, Mummy never likes me to put everything into my mouth. By the way, the one showing the backside is Adriel.










Don't care liao, continue to eat my toy. What can Mummy do? She does not bear to beat or scold me one. I'm very sure. Somemore got Daddy to "take care" of me... Keke... And hey... Can you see Adriel? He's hiding behind me. Wahahaha....












OOPS!!! Have to stop eating liao. Mummy is calling liao. Ah ha, now you can see Adriel's face. hehe...

No comments: