Monday, January 14, 2008

BYE BYE~ PLAYPEN

Daddy & Mummy came to school and fetched me home. Mummy saw my record; today I finished half a bowl of cereals. Mummy talked to the teacher very long, asking when can I start to eat porridge in school. Connie teacher told mummy can start very soon once I can finished every meal of half bowl cereals. Mummy was happy and asked what porridge they provide in school. Connie teacher said got fish porridge, veg porridge, pumpkin porridge etc...Mummy was happy coz she's worried why the school haven't started porridge for me. When we reached home, as usual Mummy will put me in playpen and let me play on my own. Mummy went to change, tied up her hairs, prepared to bath me. While Mummy was busy, I rolled on the bed, turned and turned then i held onto the bed handle and stood up. Mummy saw it and told Daddy that I cannot sleep in playpen anymore coz she was scared that if i wake up quietly and stand up, it will be very dangerous. Mummy had already bought two extra mattresses and had wanted to lay them out this weekend. Instead, Daddy & Mummy were busy laying the mattress and keeping the playpen tonight. Bye bye playpen, been sleeping since the first day I'm home.

~~Playing in playpen happily~~



1~Holding on handle*******2~Trying to stand*****



3~Manage to stand, hmm wat's inside :)

No comments: