Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Happy New Year!! Welcome 2008!

Today went to Auntie Pheng's house again. The other day I played with a trolley, this time saw a car...Daddy was carrying me, I was looking at the red car. This car was a gift from Mummy for JunQi kor kor's one years old . Daddy let me try on the car. I sat on it and then I started to move backwards...hehe Daddy was scared I would fall off the car so I only sat awhile. Mummy decided to buy one for me when I'm one years old...:)

This is the car car.....:)
After we left Auntie Pheng's house, Mummy said we wanted to go NTUC buy apple for me. Mummy wanted to make some apple juice for me. So we headed to NTUC. The apple cost 60cents, in the end Daddy spent $100.60..haha! Mummy said, oh buy pampers..buy chips etc....keke While shopping, Daddy was pushing a trolley and asked Mummy if I could sit in the trolley. Mummy said ok try, wah.. so interesting.. Daddy held my arms and pushed me. Took some pics.. :)








No comments: