Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ARRIVAL OF MY COUSIN JACKIE ON 4th AUG 2008!!!

ARRIVAL OF MY COUSIN JACKIE ON 4th AUG 2008!!!

Mummy and Daddy went to visit Cousin Jackie this morning without me cos I had to go to school. Sigh~ I couldn’t get to see Cousin Jackie yet, but Mummy assured me that she will bring me to see him during the weekend. When Mummy picked me from school later in the evening, Mummy showed me Cousin Jackie’s photos. Mummy asked “Where is Baby Jackie?” and I pointed him correctly on the photo. Yeah! Yeah! I now have a cousin to play with.

HEIDI JIE JIE IN THE HOUSE

When I reached home, I saw Heidi jie jie came to visit her granny who is also our neighbour. Mummy was busy talking to Aunty Shirley and she forgot all about me… Aiyo!!! Talk no more lah!!! Quickly bathe and feed me dinner cos I wanna play with Heidi jie jie… Hehe… After my dinner, Heidi jie jie came over. At first, we would play on our own and when I noticed Aunty Shirley coming close to me, I would start to cry. After warming up for a while, I started to share my toys with Heidi jie jie and asked her (in our baby language) to put the play rings in its pole together with me. We would take turns to put the rings in the pole. It was so much fun!!! When it was time to go home, Heidi jie jie was reluctant to leave and she cried out loud. She had wanted to stay and play with me for a little while longer. “Next time bah”, I told her (in our baby language) and we slammed our little hands on the plastic cover on our front gate “Biang biang biang biang…”– that was our way of saying goodbye. Hope that our mummies would arrange another day for us to come together and play again…

No comments: