Sunday, August 31, 2008

SOKA PERFORMANCE & JACKIE BABY SHOWER

SOKA PERFORMANCE & JACKIE BABY SHOWER


Mummy was invited by her boss to the SOKA performance. Early in the morning after my milk, we set off to Tampines. Wah!!! The place was very crowded and very warm-welcoming at its doorstep. Just imagine the “Lee” family walking through the two lines of people on both our left and right side; that’s just what always happens to movie stars on the red carpet. Hehe!!! At the beginning of the show, I was too focused on watching the lion dance. After the lion dance ended, I must admit I did feel a bit bored liao. As I started to get cranky in the hall, Mummy brought me outside to play with the balloons. :)


After the Soka performance, we headed for Jackie’s house. Today was Jackie 1st mth old. Very fast hor… Anyway, Jackie was always in his bedroom; and I was bz playing outside in the living room and couldn’t keep still as Daddy tried to carry me to take pictures with Jackie. I was very active lor… Hehe~!






We finally reached home at 4pm+. Mummy actually thought that I was tired coz I only took a 1hr+ nap in the car whilst on the way to Jackie’s hse. So Mummy made milk milk for me, hoping I would sleep after the drink; she was wrong. I was so energetic and I didn’t want to sleep at all. I walked quickly to the living room and took my toys out to play. Mummy almost went crazy liao… Hahaha!!! All this while, Daddy went to Vivocity Giant to buy some storage cabinets for my clothes as Gong Gong will be moving in to stay with us the following day. See!!! I am playing with my pinkish car car, and I laughed and laughed so happily!!! ….:)

No comments: