Sunday, August 17, 2008

PLAYING WITH TENNYSON KOR KOR

PLAYING WITH TENNYSON KOR KOR


Mummy had earlier booked a Trial lesson at Gymboree in the afternoon but I was down with a running nose. So I had to give it a miss this time. But Mummy would arrange another lesson time for me along with my friends – Aloysius and Adriel. J Then later in the evening, I had many visitors – Tennyson kor kor & family, Aunty Violet, Uncle Vista and his girlfriend. They had gathered at my house to catch up with one another and watch the Olympics Games. They were Mummy’s primary school classmate (Aunty Pheng, Aunty Violet & Uncle Vista). Mummy took out one of my toys – “Aqua Doodle”. It was a very nice gift from Aunty Irene for my 1st bday. It’s simple to play with – Juz use water and u can draw and draw on the rubber drawing mat provided. As usual, new things are always worth fighting for and we kids kept fighting over the drawing brushes. Mummy and Aunty Pheng also fought as well to join in the fun. What a headache. Hehe!!!

No comments: