Saturday, November 21, 2009

A day at Volkswagen

When I saw this Christmas decor, the first thing that attracted me were the "STARS"... I kept holding onto one of the stars and let Mummy take some nice photos for me :) This decor was at Dawson Place. And we were walking over to Big Aunt's work place... Mummy told me that there would be many cars to see and lots of fun...

Big Aunt's company was having a new car launch. Have you heard of it?? Are U Polo enough? Well, there were certainly lots of activities going on during the car launch event... Some of those which included picture-colouring, window art painting, colourful balloons and my favourite gummy bears to eat, all of these which I had enjoyed very much... Hehe...


Mummy had chosen the easiest window art design for me... After having seen Mummy demo a few times... I've learnt how to paint... :)


Look at my HAPPY face!!! Guess wat?? After I have 'test-seated' the New Polo car... The Jie Jie gave me two packs of gummy bear sweets... Yummy!!! Hehe...


It's been a Great day!! In future whenever Big aunt organizes a new car launching... Mummy surely will bring me there to enjoy and have fun again... Hurray~~!

No comments: