Friday, November 27, 2009

Playground, Kaden and Shannen

Daddy brought me downstairs to the nearby playground... I was 'super' happy!!! Mummy was at home cooking lunch for me... So it's just me and Daddy... Hehe...
As usual, Daddy had two following tasks from Mummy :
1) To take good care of me

2) To take nice photos of me


Haha... Look at those photos... Not too bad right... Keke... I played for almost an hour and when I was back home, my face was very red. It was a sunny day and the weather was really warm but nothing could stop me from playing... Keke...


After my afternoon nap, we went to meet up with my former classmate - Kaden... When we first reached Kaden's hse, I did feel a bit reserved but something attracted me at the other end of his house... There's the "Thomas & Friends" train... Hehe... Juz need to sit on the train, push down the button and it will start to move on its own tracks... Wah~!!! That really warmed me up very easily... Kaden and I took turns to sit on the train... Even though we couldn't really sit together on the train, I would keep calling Kaden to join me while I was sitting on the train... Keke...And he has a BIG barney at home. The barney can sing!! What a nice gathering... Looking forward to our next meet-up... :)

We then left Kaden's hse and headed to Vivo city to meet Uncle Melvin, Auntie Wendy and Shannen. While walking over to the food court for dinner, the two mummies saw the shining Christmas Tree... Wah~!!! Shannen and I kept looking at the Christmas tree. It was very nice... Mummy then decided to take a picture... They tried very hard to ask us to turn around and smiled for the camera... It took them a while before we finally made the pose as shown above... Nice right? Keke...

So that was how I spent my Hari Raya Haji holiday... :) What a great day it had been...

No comments: