Saturday, July 5, 2008

DAVID 1ST BIRTHDAY

DAVID 1ST BIRTHDAY & MEETING WITH TRISTAN

Today was David 1st year old Birthday celebration. The last time I saw David; it was at his baby shower. Well… actually, it’s Mummy and Daddy who had seen David. I was only abt 2mths old, sleeping throughout that whole event. But this time I was very bz walking ard his hse, playing with the gate, color balls and clappers, anything that my hands can grab… And poor Mummy… She almost couldn’t catch up with my ‘exploring spirit’ while trying her best not to let me put any stuff into my mouth. Keke… :)
With Birthday boy David
In the evening we went to Tristan kor kor’s hse. Auntie Q & Uncle S were there too. We had dinner there. After dinner, it’s MY ‘play time’ again… Yippee!!! Mummy was starting to sweat again. Keke… I enjoyed veri much. Tristan kor kor shared and played his cooking toys with me. Daddy also played ‘catching’ with both of us. I and Tristan kor kor were running all around the hse… RUN~!.. Wahahaha!!! So much fun!!! I was playing happily in the hse. Tristan kor kor shouted and I followed suit… Hehe… At times, me and Tristan kor kor had almost fought over little matters but we would still hug each other when its time to say good bye. Thanks! Tristan kor kor, for sharing the toys and playing with me. Hope to play with you again soon... :)

Cooking, cooking...


Ready to eat..Yummy! hehe

Playing catching~


No comments: