Saturday, July 19, 2008

TRINA 1ST BIRTHDAY

TRINA 1ST BIRTHDAY

When we reached Trina’s house, she was asleep. While waiting for her to wake up to play and wish her “Happy Birthday”, I was playing and dancing. There were many friends there but they all are much older than me, only one little baby girl who is 3mths younger than me. Guess what I did?? I snatched her toys. Mummy kept telling me to share, and play together with the rest. Well… I didn’t listen. So when Mummy carried me away, I would scream and shout, insisting to get back that toy. Sigh... Mummy felt so sad. After we left Trina’s hse, and while in the car, Mummy kept repeating “Hazel. You have to share the toys with your other friends, otherwise you will be playing all alone by yourself.” Though I have been hearing these words many times and have been telling myself to change so that Mummy will be happy; I would always forget those words whenever I see any toys. Oops..!!! Guess I’ll have to improve on it.

Birthday Girl, juz woke up from her wonderland...:)

After we left Trina’s house, we went to Tampines IKEA since we were around the area. WOW!!! This place sure is very huge; and I made a little friend there. I played with her and she come ‘sayang’ me, touched my head and then I hugged her too. Hehe…! Daddy had recorded a video of me and my little friend at IKEA. Watch it!

No comments: