Sunday, July 13, 2008

PHOTO SHOOTING

PHOTO SHOOTING

Today we went for a photo shooting session at Foto-U. Mummy had made the booking since May 2008; but this photo shooting session had been postponed several times due to unexpected events. Well, actually, its my Daddy lah; he kept saying he would lose some weight and take some nice photos with me and Mummy. Unfortunately, that didn’t really happen… you should know what I mean. Keke… Anyway, since it was my first time at the Foto-U studio, you should be able to understand myself being a cute and curious (KPO) little girl walking around and exploring the studio. During the photo shoot, Daddy & Mummy kept saying and repeating: “Hazel… Hazel… Look here, look here. Smile Smile.”. Aiyo!!! I tell you hor… They were really very noisy leh…

Here are the picture slides taken at Foto-U.


No comments: