Saturday, July 12, 2008

SWIMMING & SHOPPING AT SUNTEC

SWIMMING & SHOPPING AT SUNTEC

Today’s a sunny morning!! Mummy asked Daddy: “Shall we bring Hazel to go swimming?” Daddy replied “Ok!!”. Quickly Mummy called Aunty Stella and asked if she wanted to go together. Aunty Stella “Onz ar!!” and they, without further delay, came to pick us up and we all headed straight to Mount Faber SAFRA Club along Telok Blangah. Once we reached SAFRA, WOW!!! The swimming pool area was so BIG!!! Luckily, it was not so crowded. Good timing… Mummy and Daddy excitedly put on my swim wear and Mummy carried me slowly towards the water. It’s cold but I’m ok. My face might seem a bit blur and looked like I didn’t know what’s happening around me; actually I’m enjoying myself in the water. Shiok!!! Shiok!!! After a while, I started to play with the water by splashing around with my little hands. Tristan kor kor was very nice; he let me hv his personal float. His float was very nice and comfortable. Mummy was planning to buy one for me cos Mummy & Daddy had decided to bring me for swimming sessions more often in future. Yeah!!!





At the carpark, Tristan kor kor hugged me "Goodbye" :)


When we reached home, I had my milk and dozed off almost instantly… ZZZzzz…. It was very tired after the swimming session mah. I slept for almost 2hrs; woke up and had my lunch porridge. I was indeed very hungry and finished all the porridge. Mummy changed me and said “Gai Gai”. WOW!!! We’re going out again with Uncle Mervyn, Aunty Stella and Tristan kor kor; all of us went Suntec for some shopping & we kids were having so much fun together. What an enjoyable Saturday…



Playing in the car at Suntec






Juz for laugh...keke!


No comments: