Saturday, July 26, 2008

DINNER WITH ALOYSIUS

DINNER WITH ALOYSIUS






Mummy made a reservation for table of 4 Adults and 2 kids Marina Square Sakae Sushi Restaurant at 6:30pm. We’re meeting my classmate Aloysius and his parents Uncle Charles and Aunty Michelle for dinner. Well… he is my buddy leh; we are always shouting at school (Hehe… This is our way of chit-chatting). During the dinner, our parents were talking all the while; I was bz eating my bread and Aloysius was also bz having his own biscuits. Then, I got to taste the Chawanmushi (steamed egg). It was very nice; I liked it very much as I ate quite a lot. After dinner, we went shopping at Kiddy Palace (That’s Mummy’s favourite place… Hehe…). Mummy saw a play slide and brought me there to play. WOW!!! That’s really fun!!! But I kept climbing up the slide instead. Mummy was worried that I would fall and so she finally carried me away. When it was time to go home, Aloysius kissed me on the cheek… Hehe... He made me shy leh. Hope to go out with Aloysius some other time.

No comments: