Sunday, July 20, 2008

SWIMMING AGAIN!!

SWIMMING AGAIN!!

We went swimming again, this time Aunty Wendy and Shannen joined in. It was first time Shannen went into the swimming pool. Well, you can guess that she initially was not very comfortable. Hehe! As for me, I didn’t frown on my first time; instead I had a ‘blur’ look. Nevertheless, after a while, she felt good with the water and was enjoying herself too. Hehe… Anyway, today I learnt how to play with the water in the pool. This was much more fun than the last swimming session. Whenever Mummy put on the swimming float for me, I would make funny noises – I was trying to tell Mummy that I didn’t really want to have the float around me but Mummy insisted that this would be safer for me. No choice… Here’s a short video clip of me playing with water…



Big Mushroom Aunt had bought me a little ‘Hello Kitty’ bag. It was so cute. And I thought that I was ready to go to school. Hehe! I love having the bag hanging behind me. I would walk round the house with the bag. Whenever the bag slings do slip off from my shoulder, I would lift up my hands to hold on it. I’m clever right?! Keke!


No comments: